As usual, time is flying for the Conners! I can't believe it's the end of March!! Another month down! We spent the last couple weeks REALLY enjoying all the beautiful weather outside! We've already gotten out the deck furniture, and cleaned out the fire place for the season (of course now it's getting cold again! - but only for a short while)!
Ella is growing like wild! She LOVES being outside blowing bubbles, playing in the sand, going to the park, going for walks around the neighborhood (she rides in a little push car), and her #1 hobby is TALKING! WOW - it's like one day I had a baby, and then something happened and a little girl took her place!! She can tell little 'stories' - that we can understand for the most part - and she loves keeping us on our toes - like telling me to 'keep my hands to myself' when I was tickling her, or telling her dolls that they need to be a 'good girl' or go to 'time out'!!! I have a video of her saying her ABCs, and will post that once I load it on the computer.

We are gearing up for birthday #2!! I ordered the theme stuff online at http://www.birthdayexpress.com/ - love the site -they send everything you need in one box!!, and it came today! YAY - so we're going to be doing invitations, and making all the plans for April 24th - this year she actually gets to celebrate on her real birth date!
Here I am with my coach...
my running partner...
and getting the BEST prize ever at the finish line!! We weren't competing against anyone but ourselves, and just wanted to finish! It was a great feeling of accomplishment, and we hope to do another one sometime!
Ella is growing like wild! She LOVES being outside blowing bubbles, playing in the sand, going to the park, going for walks around the neighborhood (she rides in a little push car), and her #1 hobby is TALKING! WOW - it's like one day I had a baby, and then something happened and a little girl took her place!! She can tell little 'stories' - that we can understand for the most part - and she loves keeping us on our toes - like telling me to 'keep my hands to myself' when I was tickling her, or telling her dolls that they need to be a 'good girl' or go to 'time out'!!! I have a video of her saying her ABCs, and will post that once I load it on the computer.
In other Conner news, I have accepted a job at our church working in the nursery, and I really enjoy it! Ella helps me take care of the babies, and it has been a wonderful way to become more involved and meet new people at church!
Also, Adam and I ran a 5k this weekend! It was our first time doing anything like that, and we had a really great time!!
Next week is Spring Break!! - actually it starts this Friday! - so hopefully I'll have more time to post - especially some videos!!
No comments:
Post a Comment