Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Video Posts!

Well, I figure not every week can be exciting in the life of the Conner family (especially right after a 1st! birthday) so this week I am going to put on here as many videos as 'Blogger' will let me (and for as long as I'm willing to sit while they upload :-)) - it is American Idol night after all! These videos were taken with our 'Flip' video camera, that I just want to give a little 'shout out' for real quick because they are awesome litte pieces of equipment and I would definitely recommend them! My mom (Nana) got us one for Christmas, and I think we are all quite impressed with it (check out http://www.theflip.com/ )!


Things are going well for now - poor Ella has gone from one little 'bug' to another - last week it was stomach, this week it is runny nose - but such is the life of a kid, right? What is SO amazing about her 'growing up' is the language development! WOW - it seems like every day she is saying something new, and it's SO exciting...some of her favorite words are apple, hot, dog, book (sounds like 'bap'), shoe, bath and of course ball and NO- she also really enjoys making animal sounds (which you will see in the video!) Adam and I are always so excited to hear what she is going to say next - I can't believe how fast she is picking up on everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment