So the first two weekends of October already down!! I can't believe this upcoming week is mid-month already! Last weekend we enjoyed a beautiful Saturday at the pumpkin patch/apple orchard with our church friends! Then on Sunday Ella had a Halloween themed birthday party (the first of her many opportunities to dress up!) This weekend, I went to a Garlic/Wine festival with a wonderful group of ladies, while Adam and Ella enjoyed the Fall/Halloween themed King's Dominion! They came home with stories of decorating pumpkins, employees dressed as pirates, a hay maze, and of course (Ella's absolute FAVE) roller coasters!! Next weekend we are headed to the circus and hopefully Hess Corn Maze (one of our absolute favorite fall activities)! Let the good (fall) times roll!!
After we picked our apples - we came home peeled them, and made apple crisp!! Our house even smelled like fall!!
I LOVE THESE PICS!
She is really sticking with the Rapunzel costume! I wasn't sure what she was going to pick - but she is sticking with this one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment