The start of August has been BUSY! Adam has started coaching - Ella and I LOVE to go support him, and she has dubbed him the nickname 'coach' around the house - so cute! We saw his very first scrimmage (which his team won)!
Ella has started preschool! It is a wonderful place! She LOVES going...she is excited every morning to see what fun projects will await, and she gets to pack a lunchbox and back pack, so she is a 'big girl' and is SO into it! Her first day when I brought her, the entire way she was saying 'Mom, I am SO EXCITED'! I picked her up and she could not stop talking...she proceeded to tell me that she was the line leader, she got a smiley face, AND she played on the playground so much that she got sweaty and took a drink from the water fountain! Ahh the little things, right? They are still in their summer program, and true 'preschool' starts in September - we've already received a letter from her teacher, and calendars of all the fun things they will be doing!
And I have started my new job at the VA School for the Deaf and the Blind! So far it has been a wonderful experience! We had 'move-in day'/registration today, and it was so exciting to meet the students! I am very hopeful for a great year! The Conners are off to a wonderful start!
No comments:
Post a Comment